Saturday, August 8, 2009

Prayers for continued PEACE in HIM



I can't believe we are just 39 hours away from leaving for INDIA... It is not surprising that we have accomplished much and overcome challenges to get to this point. We have raised funds/struggled to do so, we have overcome emotional challenges, we've prepared our travel, service and activities schedules. Most importantly we have accepted the changes to our hearts. The Lord has given us opportunities already to GROW and STRETCH toward His will.

It is so odd for me personally, to think that my biggest fear is that I am not afraid this time around. I keep battling satan's accusing voice telling me I am NOT READY because I am NOT worried. I feel very blessed by GOD'S PEACE... However - I too am not w/o hurdles - in the last few days I learned of a family member's relapse into drug use/criminal behaviors, disruption of family plans/dynamics and several other "causes for concern". I am praying for protection for all of these and that my heart will not become distracted by these issues. I TRUST GOD and know HE is in control! He is MIGHTY TO SAVE and HE is ENOUGH... and nothing I can do will change that or add to HIS GREATNESS!

I pray all my responses will be acts of PRAISE for what HE is/has done for me. May HE be seen in my service and my love for his people, may HE be in the center of all I DO!?!

I SEEK TO HONOR MY KING - - -

Humbly,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers