Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Introduction - Shannon Batson

I will go, I will go, I will go Lord, send me
To the world, to the lost,
to the poor and hungry.
Take everything I am,
I'm clay within your hand,
I will go, I will go, send me.
(Song by Starfield)

Hi! My name is Shannon Batson and this is going to be my 2nd trip to India. I was blessed to go last year with the team from church and I absolutely fell in love with India. My heart was broken by what I saw in the 10 days I was there and I will forever have a heart for the people of India as well as a heart for the world.

I am absolutely thrilled that I get to return this year with some of my old team members and new ones. I don’t know what God has planned for us, but I pray that we would all be His hands and feet to the people of India. Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers